Join the “How is Today” community
As a society, we're closed to certain topics. We give universal experiences like death and grief the silent treatment, but we want to help change that. Help break the silence by joining our community of friends, helping each other one message at a time.
Join now for free lifetime access.
- Instant access to the How is today community
- Support and encouragement as you tackle the difficult questions
- A kind, positive and friendly group of people here to help you and the community
- Chat with the founders Clemmie & Alby
- Exclusive podcast content shared only with the community
- Live talks & interviews with the founders, guests and community members
- Guaranteed access to the yearly in-person meetup
A sweet, moving conversation about grief and how to talk to people experiencing it. Alby and Clem speak with such empathy and warmth, and I will definitely be asking my friends, “how is today?”
Wonderful, honest and thought provoking! It’s helping my grief thank you
Such a refreshingly honest and extraordinarily open conversation
The movement was founded by two people (Clemmie Clough & Alby Shale) in their late twenties who connected over losing a parent when young.
After swapping stories, we realised we were both still dealing with a painful hangover of grief plus a few of the ‘leftovers’ like anxiety, depression and loneliness (even from close friends and family around them).
We saw a pattern with their experience, and saw a pattern in society too.
Silence creates a stigma.
After six months we made two promises. First, to always be there for each other.
Second, to leave something behind to make it better. For the people currently going through it. And for the people it hasn’t happened to yet.
“If you could change one thing about grief, what would it be?”
That no one feels they have to do it alone.
The “How is Today” Community will open soon
Secure your place on the waitlist now.