Join the Ultimate Race Walking community, only 30 spots available!
This 6 week course has a clear purpose: to help you improve at race walking. Every week, you'll recieve structured programming, advice and insights from two time Olympic race walker Tom Bosworth, who holds three World bests including the World Best for the 1Mile race walk, and constant encouragement from a wonderful community of walkers who are improving with you! Unlike other courses, Tom is in the community with you, and on hand for direct feedback and chat throughout.
Who is this for?
This is for walkers at all levels, novice, intermediate or advanced. Not only has Tom gone through all those stages on his way to becoming an Olympian, but so have all of our community. Whatever your level, the community will help you become a better walker.
Why join the community hosted by Tom?
- No one on Earth has ever walked a mile as fast as Bosworth, not bad considering there are 8 billion people on the planet! If he can't help you improve, we're not sure who can!
- Tom broke the world record at the London Stadium in July 2017, taking almost six seconds off a time that dated back to 1990 to finish in five minutes 31.08 seconds
- Tom has performed at two Olympics, Rio and Tokyo, and is one of the most well known and liked faces on the race walking tour
- Tom cares deeply about helping people not just get better, but to feel comfortable, safe and respected performing the sport they love. The spirit and togetherness in this race walking community is like no other
14 day free trial
Join now for just £199 / month
- Instant access to Ultimate Race Walking Community private chat group on Telegram
- Weekly training programs, created by a world-record holder & Olympian Tom Bosworth, to help you improve day by day and month on month
- Direct access to chat with one of the world's leading race walkers about your training & plans, an unrivalled experience & opportunity not found anywhere else
- Regular live and exclusive talks in the community with some of the biggest names in the sport, from athletes to coaches and nutritionists to help you constantly learn
- Community meet-ups. Not only will you find other walkers in the community to start training with digitally & in-person, but we'll do a collective walk together once a year, led by Tom
- Invites to exclusive race walking events & meet-ups
- Exclusive giveaways & competitions
- New friends for life. Race walking is such a rich sport with athletes from all over the world, and we're delighted to have helped people make new friends through the community
The opportunity to learn and chat with one-off the best race walking athletes on the globe isn't just special, it is a total game-changer. My times have improved, and I've made a new bunch of friends in the process
Without doubt the smartest money I've spent since I started race walking. I've met an incredible group of people that push me on everyday to improve, and learning from a world-record holder is priceless
World Record holder Tom Bosworth grew up in Sevenoaks in Kent and started athletics aged 11 at his home club Tonbridge AC under the guidance of coach Peter Selby.
At 19 he moved to Leeds Beckett University to study and train full time with coach Andi Drake. In 2009 he made his GB debut, followed by his first major athletics championships at the Commonwealth Games in Delhi, India where he finished 11th. Missing out on the qualifying time for the London Olympics this spurred Tom on to qualify for Moscow World Championships the following year in 2013, just to be denied by the team selectors. Since 2014 Tom has competed at every major championships from the Olympics, World and Europeans and captain the England Athletics team at the 2018 Commonwealth Games.
In 2015, Tom became the first openly gay track and field athlete and has since worked with charities such as Stonewall to help raise the awareness of LGBT equality in sport. He went on to famously propose to his fiancé Harry Dineley on the beach at the Rio Olympics in 2016, followed by another Olympic performance at Tokyo 2020.
Ultimate Race Walking Community will open soon
Secure your place on the waitlist now.