Join the Fulhamish community
Since 2016 we’ve been the independent voice of Fulham FC fans, the place for honest and passionate discussion about every Fulham game. Now, we’re giving all our listeners the chance to join our private messaging community on Telegram to chat with us and fellow fans on all things FFC
14 day free trial
Join now for just £4.99 / month
- Instant access to the Fulhamish community where we’ll be sharing the latest FFC news and talking: matchdays, transfers, stats, tactics, Fulham youth & other teams in the league
- All of your Fulhamish content in one place, including podcasts, videos, articles and the best of our social media.
- Fulhamish news all in one place, at your fingertips as it happens.
- Comments and interaction between our contributors and the community
- Regular meet ups, away day advice and pub suggestions
- Get access to Fulhamish meet ups at home & away games
- Exclusive giveaways & competitions
I would recommend this to anyone that enjoys Fulham. Sammy and crew give great insight to everything going on and off the field. Makes my day more enjoyable when I get to listen to the pod
Sammy and the team have it all together. They’re critical, smart, and funny. Give it a go if you know what’s good for you
Intelligent and entertaining analysis. No game fully watched or upcoming game fully prepared for until Fulhamish has been listened to. Thanks everyone for all your efforts. COYW!
Fulhamish is the award-winning, independent voice of Fulham FC fans, the place for honest and passionate discussion about every Fulham game whether it be home or away.
We initially started as a podcast in 2016 and has now grown to become a leading FFC blog, video and social media platform too.
Since our launch, our podcasts have been streamed over 1.5 million times and in 2019 we won ‘Club Podcast of the Year’ at the FSA Awards in London (we were nominated for the same award in 2017,2018, 2021 and 2022).
Our podcasts are recorded twice weekly covering recent games, analysing all pertinent talking points and interviewing notable names in the Fulham world. They’re now brought to you in partnership with The Athletic UK.
Most importantly, Fulhamish is a friendly community of Fulham FC fans. Our aim is to unite supporters of our wonderful football club from across the world, giving everyone the chance to have their say. Fulham is a small, unique club with a tight-knit fan base, and we aim to be at the heart of the highs and lows that we experience as a group.